Ladies and Gentlemen
There is a void in South Orange County for an Advanced Toastmasters Club that serves the needs of Wine Connoisseurs and we will fill that void with a NEW ADVANCED CLUB that will charter in July 2015:
Wine On Wednesdays – WOW!
This new advanced club has several purposes:
- serve the needs of members to give advanced speeches
- create additional leadership roles for club members
- deliver educational training every month on our favorite topic = Wine
- expand Toastmasters club membership in Division G (new members will flock to this club!)
Tell me more!!
- Intended to be a specialty club for wine connoisseurs (non-wine drinkers are welcome)
- Will meet once a month on the second Wednesday of the month
- Meetings at the Rancho Capistrano Winery in San Juan Capistrano
- There will be wine tasting at every meeting
There are 2 unique club meeting roles for this club:
- Sommelier: at each meeting this individual will educate members on the wine selection of the month (information provided by the winery)
- Designated Driver: assigned for each meeting, this role is required to be sure we travel safely after the meeting
Our next meeting is JULY 8th, 2015 @ 6:30pm at the Rancho Capistrano Winery, San Juan Capistrano.
PLEASE JOIN US! ASK YOUR FRIENDS & CLUB MEMBERS TO JOIN US!
BE A PART OF THIS NEW AND EXCITING ADVENTURE IN COMMUNICATION, LEADERSHIP AND WINE TASTING!
We need roles filled for the meeting – tell me what role you can fill!!
What will this club do for YOU:
- Each month we will learn about a specific wine and improve our wine knowledge
- You have more opportunities to deliver your Competent Communicator and advanced speeches
- You have more opportunities to complete your Competent Leader and other advanced leadership roles by serving in this club!
A few business items:
- This is an Advanced Club
- We need 20 members to charter; 17 of which must be Dual club members
- One time Charter fee of $6.75 per person for Charter Members only
- Dues to Toastmasters International are $6.00 per month
- Club dues are $20 a month (to cover wine tasting and any food pairings you order – note than anything over $20 is on your tab)
We will use the standard Toastmaster meeting agenda with the following unique additions – The first 1/2 hour of the meeting will be wine tasting lead by the club Sommelier; wine notes will be provide by the winery
For more information, or to join in on this grand adventure please complete and submit the following:
REMEMBER the Club Challenge:
Bring a friend (or 2) to the next meeting. Our meeting room will hold 30 people – let’s go for it!!
See you on Wednesday July 8th!
Rancho Capistrano Winery
26755 Verdugo St. #100
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
P: (949) 481-6682